It is about graves, which are hewed on the rocks in the “Agii Pente” place, and during the Christian years, been evidently converted to hermitages and thereafter to adoration places, in the remembrance of these hermits. In certain big points of the rock, in the inner of the Chapel of “Agii Pente” (Afxentios, Evgenios, Efstratios, Mardarios and Orestis), are preserved wall-paintings. The naming of “Agios Pollotzeros”, most probably could be composed by a remembrance, towards an unknown hermit, who lived in this cave.
One declivity arch-covered Chapel, which is found in the place of the new cemetery of Geroskipou. Probably, this present Church, could have been built up on the foundations of an older Church.
Been built up on 1917, by the artist of the community Michali Konto. It has the inscription on it of:- EXPENDUTURE BY GOOD RESIDENT FRIENDS OF GEROU KIPOU JULY 25 YEAR 1917.
Is the biggest fountain of Geroskipou, and it has the largest water quantity. The traditions wants in a way, its water, as a holy water, but also and as water of Aphrodite’s baths. “Kato Vrisi”, is an ancient aqueduct, which from the Antiquity till the recent years, used to water and refresh human beings and animals of the area.
In the fountain’s basins, the inhabitants of the community, used to wash their clothes. Its water, seems to be conveyed with mines, from the northern rocky hillocks of Geroskipou