Been built up on 1917, by the artist of the community Michali Konto. It has the inscription on it of:- EXPENDUTURE BY GOOD RESIDENT FRIENDS OF GEROU KIPOU JULY 25 YEAR 1917.
Is built up in a Crown’s form. From this fountain, been drawn the community, while it been also used, even for the animal’s watering. The fountain’s water, is coming from the northern rocky hillocks of Geroskipou with mines.