Is the biggest fountain of Geroskipou, and it has the largest water quantity. The traditions wants in a way, its water, as a holy water, but also and as water of Aphrodite’s baths. “Kato Vrisi”, is an ancient aqueduct, which from the Antiquity till the recent years, used to water and refresh human beings and animals of the area.
In the fountain’s basins, the inhabitants of the community, used to wash their clothes. Its water, seems to be conveyed with mines, from the northern rocky hillocks of Geroskipou.
The Farm-land of Gerokipias or the Farm-Land of Germanina:- (photo 14-15)
With this two names is known this land, with an extent of about 1200 scales, in the southern of Geroskipou, near the sea. From 1930, belonged to the German Family Karl and Emilie Widmaier. The main cultivation in the Farm-land was cotton. Among the stone-constructed building establishments, used to be and a Chapel, most probably of the German’s possessors dogma. Gerokipia is a place, where used to be the Holy Gardens “Geri Kipi” of Aphrodite.