In the decades of ´60 and ´70, the archaeological pickax brought in the light evidences, which prove that Geroskipou, been inhabited from at least the Afterwards Epoch of Copper (1600 1050 B.C.).
The Antiquities Department, has excavated according to circumstances, various graves in the neighbouring places of “Platzeris” and “Asprogis”, and has collected very interesting funeral gifts. The pots that been found, composed a formal imitation of the Mycenaean pots. These treasures-troves are found today, in the Cyprus Museum and in the District Museum of Paphos.